WordPress Maintenance Plans
That Put Your Mind to Rest
24/7 technical management of your website(s).
Relax, your website is in good hands...
(Updates and Security)
$97 / month
(Unlimited Content Edits)
$197 / month
Frequently asked questions
Click your chosen plan and then complete checkout. You will need to fill out a form providing both WP admin and FTP credentials for the sites you want to add.
Once we receive this information, one of our happiness engineers will log into the site to install our plugins and get the site connected to our remote maintenance system.
We’ll also run a quick test of the off-site backup system and make sure the security scans are running. If there are any outstanding core or plugin updates, we’ll perform those as well.
We prioritize activating new sites, so this should be done within a few hours of you completing the process. Keep in mind, if your site is especially large or the connection to your server is exceptionally slow, it could take a bit longer.
To cancel a site, you just need to send us an email letting us know which site. Pure Bliss Digital services work on a 30-day rolling subscription plan basis for cancellation invoices. Your cancellation will be effective for the next 30-day cycle.
Our team of happiness engineers is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days and week, 365 days a year. We strive to complete all tasks within 8 hours but we usually get them done much faster!
Our maintenance service runs during business hours, Monday-Friday.
Pure Bliss Digital provides Maintenance and Unlimited Content Edits for WordPress multisite on a case by case basis.
Here’s how it works and the transparency behind how it is different:
The main domain requires a Maintenance Plan to have updates, backups, and security performed. The updates performed on the main domain impact any/all sites in the network, so there is a chance that a plugin update could cause issues on a subsite that we would not be able to detect.
For this reason, we generally don’t recommend our service for multisite.
If you’re comfortable with us applying updates on the subsites but not having the visual check, you would need a Maintenance Plan subscription for the main site, and then an Unlimited Content Edits Plan for each subsite that requires ongoing content edits.
Basic Plan Questions
Yes! You can exclude plugins from being updated in the Maintenance Dashboard. To do this, just navigate to the Updates tab of the Maintenance Dashboard and click the Settings button. You can then select which plugins to block or exclude from our automatic updates. This can be changed at any time.
WordPress rolls out core updates in various stages and we assess what needs to be updated and when.
If it is a major update, we will wait 10-14 days until the WordPress development team has worked out all the bugs to help ensure it won’t have a negative impact on your websites.
We provide daily security scans and if malware is detected, it will be removed and we’ll let you know about it.
The WordPress core and plugin updates also protect your website by keeping your software on the latest version. Your website is constantly being monitored with WordPress security alerts and if there is a vulnerable plugin on your website, it will be updated as soon as the patch is available. MalCare automatically blocks malicious traffic with real-time protection.
Visual Validator is our tool that uses visual regression to ensure plugin updates don’t cause visual problems on your site.
How it works:
- Visual Validator takes screenshots of up to 20 pages of your site.
- Updates are applied.
- Visual Validator takes new screenshots and compares them to see if anything looks different.
- If changes are detected, our happiness engineers are alerted and will resolve the issue.
Our update process lets you pick and choose which updates to run. So if needed, we can exclude problematic updates from the process. You also have to ability to choose specific pages for Visual Validator to check.
The Maintenance Plan includes:
- WordPress core and plugin updates with Visual Validator.
- Security monitoring and malware cleanup.
- 90 days of reliable, off-site backups.
- Maintenance dashboard plugin.
If an update fails and/or Visual Validator detects a visual discrepancy as a result of a plugin update, we’ll research why, and contact you to help fix it.
Visual Validator does not detect if a functionality is impacted by a plugin update. If you notice a functionality issue the has occurred as a result of a plugin update, let us know. We’ll research why and help to fix it.
Yes, we install our Maintenance Dashboard plugin on each site.
The Maintenance Dashboard is visible in the site Admin Panel and gives complete visibility on the updates, backups and security scans we provide.
Our maintenance service runs during business hours Monday through Friday. This way, if an update causes your website to crash, we’re alerted immediately and able to fix it immediately.
We are not an emergency support service. If your website crashes outside of our maintenance hours, it is likely due to something outside of our control, for example, an issue with the hosting service. That being said, if your website is still down once our maintenance service starts up for the day we will catch that and go in to take a look and let you know what next steps to take.
Premium Plan Questions
No. Only live websites with a host and domain are eligible for The Unlimited Content Edits Plan.
If you’d like help building out a website, please reach out to us for more information.
While our 24/7 team is available at all times for content edits and admin panel changes, we are not an emergency support service. Requests are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Our Jump the Line service offers priority service With Jump the Line, anytime you submit a content edit request, it automatically jumps to the front of the queue — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Yes. Our happiness engineers need to know that the sites they are working on are up to date and have reliable backups. Because of this, the Unlimited Content Edits Plan includes the Maintenance Plan service.
When we say unlimited content edits, we mean it! You can send in as many requests as you’d like. Remember that a content edit is anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress website.
We’re able to do this because we have a team of happiness engineers dedicated to doing only this — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We can resolve most tasks very quickly since we often see similar issues across hundreds of sites. And while some customers send more support requests than others, the average number of tasks per customer is very manageable.
Pure Bliss Digital is not an emergency service provider.
All of our content edit requests are handled in the order they are received.
We typically handle requests in under 8 hours unless they need to be escalated or there are further questions.
An example of an urgent request is:
“URGENT! My WooCommerce shop link is not working on a specific product! Please fix this immediately!”
Because we are not an emergency service provider, this type of request would fall into the content edit request queue and be resolved within 8 hours by our team.
If you find you are often in need of urgent requests, you may want to consider our Jump the Line service, which gives you instant VIP status in the queue. Anytime you submit a support request it automatically jumps to the front of the queue — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Whenever we receive a request, the happiness engineers evaluate it to make sure it fits within our scope of service.
If we think a task will take more than 30 minutes, we’ll provide a quote for approval.
Occasionally there are requests that our happiness engineers cannot do because it falls completely outside our scope of service. Once we troubleshoot the issue, we’ll let you know what your best options are.
Here are some requests that the Unlimited Content Edits Plan does not include:
- Graphic design changes (Things like creating graphics or editing images beyond simple resizing/cropping)
- SEO and Analytics strategy, review, or consulting
- Writing or providing copy for posts, pages, products, etc. (Including Cookie Permissions and Privacy Policies)
- Build-outs and plugin/theme development, including the build-out of new major functionality on an existing site (i.e. setting up an online store, rebuilding existing content through a different page builder, or custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality)
- Host-related optimization
- Interacting with third-party vendors, including the host, email provider, a plugin/theme’s support team, etc.
- Purchasing plugins, license keys, or extensions
Just remember, it never hurts to ask. No matter the request, we’ll help point you in the right direction!
Our Unlimited Content Edits Plan covers anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and that can generally be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress site.
For example: Adding or editing content like blog posts, WooCommerce products, pages, editing menus and widgets, installing and activating plugins, and much more.
Have more complex issues? No problem! We’re happy to troubleshoot more complicated issues and then discuss what kind of resolutions we can offer to best fit your needs.
Here’s a more comprehensive list of the most common things our 24/7 team does.
- Publishing blog posts and new pages from provided Word or Text documents
- Adding/Removing/Editing text on posts, pages, products, etc.
- Uploading provided JPG and PNG images and adding to pages
- Cropping/Resizing images within the WP Dashboard
- Adding provided Yoast keywords, titles, snippets, etc
- Adding/Removing/Editing menu items
- Configuring popups, notification bars, and slide-in features based on provided text, images, and examples
- Create image galleries
- Edit page slugs
- Adding/Removing/Editing users
- Upload PDFs
- Adjust widgets
- Updating theme options
- Adding redirects
- Add/Remove/Edit form fields
- Edit templates made from visual editors (such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi Builder)
- Installing simple plugins from the WordPress repository (i.e. “Duplicate Post” or “WordPress Zero Spam”)
We can also take care of the following requests, but they may take a bit longer than our usual turnaround time:
- Custom CSS / JS
- Performing search and replaces
- Adding code snippets through WP hooks
- Installing more complex plugins (i.e. a caching plugin or free WooCommerce add-on)
- Performance / Page-speed related adjustments based on GT Metrix reports
- Minor troubleshooting involving plugin and theme compatibility
- Installing tracking codes (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Testing contact forms and checkout workflows
It’s easy to submit a content edit request! You can simply send the request via email to [email protected]
It will be received by our team of happiness engineers immediately and you’ll get an email confirmation.
Please include as much information as possible and follow these best practices:
- The subject of the email should include your domain and a simple subject that captures the essence of your request.
Email Subject Line 1: mysite.com – Fix font on plans page
Email Subject Line 2: mysite.com – Gallery posts
- One task per request
- Include as much information as possible: screenshots, detailed description, error numbers, videos, etc. Whatever you’ve got, we’ll take it!
- If you are sending in copy that you would like posted/updated, please be sure to include it as a word document that our happiness engineers can copy and paste.
- Remember to include any files that you would like uploaded.